The Fancy Shoes
2:36 PM Posted In Ella Edit This 0 Comments »
War with the Land of Magic? No way! Elaville and Akala were allies. What could the war be over? Lilliana walked all the way to the messenger. Maybe he could explain. "Excuse me, sir. What has caused this war?"
The messenger looked down from his horse at her. Eyeing her shabby appearance, he instantly knew she had no family that would have to fight. "The king has discovered he has a daughter that was taken from him when she was a baby. He has reason to believe the wicked faries took her."
"Oh, I see. I hope he finds her." Lilliana replied with a nod.
The messenger looked down from his horse at her. Eyeing her shabby appearance, he instantly knew she had no family that would have to fight. "The king has discovered he has a daughter that was taken from him when she was a baby. He has reason to believe the wicked faries took her."
"Oh, I see. I hope he finds her." Lilliana replied with a nod.
0 comments:
Post a Comment