The Fancy Shoes

12:42 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
"And you." the boy replied.

"So, what's your name?"

"I told you it... Servant of Delanette." the boy said.

Lilliana was suprised at this. "Servant of Delanette? That's not a name at all." She paused and then had an idea. "How do you like Jorstan? It means 'courage' where I come from "

"Jorstan. Jorstan the servant. No, not the servant, not anymore. Just Jorstan. I like it." He smiled at the name.

Willow rolled her eyes. "OK, people. Names are great and all, but we can all chat later. Here's what's important." The fairy flew in front of Jorstan. "Where's the missing princess of Elaville?"

Jorstan blinked at the tiny fairy. "I really have no clue. I don't even know who you're talking about! I've lived here since I was a baby."

"Are you sure?" Willow said slowly.

"Yes, I'm sure..." Jorstan answered just as slowly.

'Willow, Jorstan, please. Can we at least pretend we get along?" Lilliana pleaded.

"Fine." they both replied.

They all sat there, taking a break before continuing on their journey to find the king's daughter. Suddenly, all three heard shouting.

"THERE THEY ARE!" a man's voice shouted. Three very tall men holding metal spears came running at them. The statues!

"C'mon!" Lilliana whispered to the others.

0 comments: