the fancy shoes
8:55 PM Posted In Brittany Edit This 0 Comments »
Liliana stared the gates and castle were black. Green vine with sharp thorns twist around the gates and the castle. There were dead flowers outside the castle and weed twisting and killing every other living plant. A mucky swamp with green water swirled around the castle making the most awful looking moat Liliana had ever seen. Liliana turned her head.
"We have to go in there you know," Willow said in the most calm voice she had heard her speak."
"I know. I have one question,"
"yea?"
"Why me."
"Don't know. That's a question you should ask the queen." Liliana was shocked by Willows sudden change in voice. "Now we gotta go there are no guards or lock."
"Fine"
Liliana walked up to the gates and pushed them open. The question remained in her head though. Why me?
"We have to go in there you know," Willow said in the most calm voice she had heard her speak."
"I know. I have one question,"
"yea?"
"Why me."
"Don't know. That's a question you should ask the queen." Liliana was shocked by Willows sudden change in voice. "Now we gotta go there are no guards or lock."
"Fine"
Liliana walked up to the gates and pushed them open. The question remained in her head though. Why me?
0 comments:
Post a Comment