The Fancy Shoes
11:26 AM Posted In Ella Edit This 0 Comments »
Both girls were silent in fear. Before long, Lilliana summoned all of her courage and spoke.
"We come, in the name of Queen Wesdele, to ask you about the King of Elaville's daughter, heir to the throne. She has been missing since she was very young, and the king has suspicions that your people took her. A war between the Land of Magic and Elaville is being fought because of that. We wish to save all of our kingdoms..." Lilliana shook with fear and could say no more.
"All we want to know is if you took her or not." Willow finished for her.
The evil fairy queen laughed a terrible laugh. "Stupid girls! How would I know what all happens in my kingdom? I don't care if my denizens take some insignificant girl! She matters not."
Willow was a little angry at Queen Delanette's reply. "Then do you know anyone who could know the princess' whereabouts?"
"Of course not! I am much to busy... wreaking havoc!" Another evil laugh came from Queen Delanette.
The left door creaked open slightly. A human boy not much older than Lilliana or Willow appeared. He was dressed in rags and had black hair. "Your Majesty, I am done... oh!" he cried. "I didn't know you had guests. I'll be going now." He hurried back through the door and shut it behind him.
Lilliana and Willow looked after the boy, then looked at each other. The queen must be lying.
"We come, in the name of Queen Wesdele, to ask you about the King of Elaville's daughter, heir to the throne. She has been missing since she was very young, and the king has suspicions that your people took her. A war between the Land of Magic and Elaville is being fought because of that. We wish to save all of our kingdoms..." Lilliana shook with fear and could say no more.
"All we want to know is if you took her or not." Willow finished for her.
The evil fairy queen laughed a terrible laugh. "Stupid girls! How would I know what all happens in my kingdom? I don't care if my denizens take some insignificant girl! She matters not."
Willow was a little angry at Queen Delanette's reply. "Then do you know anyone who could know the princess' whereabouts?"
"Of course not! I am much to busy... wreaking havoc!" Another evil laugh came from Queen Delanette.
The left door creaked open slightly. A human boy not much older than Lilliana or Willow appeared. He was dressed in rags and had black hair. "Your Majesty, I am done... oh!" he cried. "I didn't know you had guests. I'll be going now." He hurried back through the door and shut it behind him.
Lilliana and Willow looked after the boy, then looked at each other. The queen must be lying.
0 comments:
Post a Comment