The Fancy Shoes

5:17 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Lilliana slipped on the shoes hoping they would fit. They did. Liliana attempted to take them off again so to make sure they got no mud on them. The shoes wouldn't nudge. She tried again and again but only to fail. Suddenly the shoes started moving her foot, they were forcing her feet to move. Quickly Liliana tried to grab on to anything near by but the shoes kept walking. Then she cried out for help hoping that anybody would hear.

"Josten! Willow! Anybody!" She cried as loud as she could.

As quickly as the shoes had begun they stopped. Again Liliana tried to get out of the cursed shoes off.

From somewhere around her she heard Willows voice "Liliana! Look we found the princess!"

Liliana turned around and suddenly everything went black.

"Liliana! Wake up! It is time to search for Parnen!" Loud voice of the fairy yelled.
"Willow! I had a dream! I know what we need to do!"
"Yes... go on." Willow said intriged
"We need to find the shoes."
"Shoes? What kind of shoes?"
"They must be the most beautiful shoes that exist. They have a ruby on them and they glitter like new fallen snow."
"Its a dream! No "shoes" could help us. Lets keep on going."
"Wait." Josten said who had been sitting there quietly and listening to the conversation. "I've seen those shoes. At Queen Delanette's palace. There her shoes and they were the most beautiful shoes i have ever seen. But there no way Im going back there.I advice you don't go either!"
"Fine! You baby! Your supposed to the man of the group! But your not! Goodbye! We don't need you anymore anyway." Willow Rudly yelled.
Both of them suddenly noticed that Liliana had disapeared.
"Now where did she go!"Willow exclaimed.
Josten thought about it for a moment and then stated "I think I know where." He then pointed to the tracks that were left behind that led straight back to the castle.

0 comments: