The Fancy Shoes
5:10 PM Posted In Ella Edit This 0 Comments »
The guard and the man in the room were talking. While they were distracted, Willow crawled out of the bag and fell off the table, onto the floor. Immediately she grew to human size. The man stopped talking and looked at her. She leaped into the air and glared at the man.
"Stay back and DON'T mess with me!" Willow exclaimed. She was ready to use all of the magic skills she knew to protect herself.
The stone guard turned and stared at Willow as well. The man began to laugh kindly. "Why would I harm you? I am on your side." He smiled at her. The man was white haired with a long beard, wrinkly, grey fur coat, grey fabric pants, and grey leather boots. He had a tall silver staff and a small silver bag on his back. The guard looked just like all of the other stone guards but his face showed kindness, not cruel indifference like the others.
Willow was beyond confused. "...Why am I here then, in the evil queen's castle! Why was I in a magical bag that stifled my magic as a fairy? Why, why oh why, is there a stone guard for goodness sakes in this room?! Who are you?"
The old man nodded. "Reasonable questions. Very understandable, for a fairy that has been through so much. Well, Willow, I don't think you'd believe me if I told you, but you'll have to if you want to save Lilliana, Jorstan, the princess, and the kingdoms."
Willow froze in shock. How did this man know her and her friends?
"Willow, I am Parnen, the wizard of the woods. This here is Vacausor, a former stone guard for the evil Queen Delanette. He is very handy. He knows every inch of the castle and then some!" Parnen laughed. "We had to put you in the bag because we had to capture you somehow so we could get you here. The queen still thinks Vacausor is on her side, so it was only reasonable." Vacausor grunted friendlyly.
Willow opened her mouth to speak, but closed it immediately. Parnen had found her?
"Now then, we must rescue them!"
"Stay back and DON'T mess with me!" Willow exclaimed. She was ready to use all of the magic skills she knew to protect herself.
The stone guard turned and stared at Willow as well. The man began to laugh kindly. "Why would I harm you? I am on your side." He smiled at her. The man was white haired with a long beard, wrinkly, grey fur coat, grey fabric pants, and grey leather boots. He had a tall silver staff and a small silver bag on his back. The guard looked just like all of the other stone guards but his face showed kindness, not cruel indifference like the others.
Willow was beyond confused. "...Why am I here then, in the evil queen's castle! Why was I in a magical bag that stifled my magic as a fairy? Why, why oh why, is there a stone guard for goodness sakes in this room?! Who are you?"
The old man nodded. "Reasonable questions. Very understandable, for a fairy that has been through so much. Well, Willow, I don't think you'd believe me if I told you, but you'll have to if you want to save Lilliana, Jorstan, the princess, and the kingdoms."
Willow froze in shock. How did this man know her and her friends?
"Willow, I am Parnen, the wizard of the woods. This here is Vacausor, a former stone guard for the evil Queen Delanette. He is very handy. He knows every inch of the castle and then some!" Parnen laughed. "We had to put you in the bag because we had to capture you somehow so we could get you here. The queen still thinks Vacausor is on her side, so it was only reasonable." Vacausor grunted friendlyly.
Willow opened her mouth to speak, but closed it immediately. Parnen had found her?
"Now then, we must rescue them!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment