the fancy shoes
4:44 PM Posted In Brittany Edit This 0 Comments »
The voice Liliana heard was weak and hoarse. "Who are you?"
"i'm Liliana and what is your name?"
"I really have no idea."
"Well that's ok, you must be the queen's servants.."
" No i didn't think the queen had any servants, I thought the queen, the stone people and I were the only people left."
"I'm sorry but you've been miinformed, the queen was lieing to you"
Suddenly the voice changed to a mean and protective voice "Who are you! Get away from me! I've known the queen my whole life and you, I just met now!"
Liliana took pity on the girl by not yelling and instead told her stories of the world outside of the dark room. The girl didn't talk but listened intently on the word Liliana was saying.
"Stop! Stop!" the girl yelled to liliana in midsentance "If only what you say is true but tis a fairy tale. I'm going to sleep now. Stay away from me for i do not trust you and just remember i am protected by the queen."
Liliana was silent. She tried to conjur up ideas of how to get out of the awful room but was not successful. Then liliana thought about the strange girl in the corner. Why would she think such thing. Who was she. Suddenly a strange idea popped into her head, what if she was the princess. Then she pushed away the idea only for it to come back again. Liliana then thought about the shoes. The shoes did not lead her to the princess but then in a strange way if she was the princess the shoes did lead her there. She came to the castle to get the shoes. These thoughts went through her brain a billion times until she slowly fell asleep.
"i'm Liliana and what is your name?"
"I really have no idea."
"Well that's ok, you must be the queen's servants.."
" No i didn't think the queen had any servants, I thought the queen, the stone people and I were the only people left."
"I'm sorry but you've been miinformed, the queen was lieing to you"
Suddenly the voice changed to a mean and protective voice "Who are you! Get away from me! I've known the queen my whole life and you, I just met now!"
Liliana took pity on the girl by not yelling and instead told her stories of the world outside of the dark room. The girl didn't talk but listened intently on the word Liliana was saying.
"Stop! Stop!" the girl yelled to liliana in midsentance "If only what you say is true but tis a fairy tale. I'm going to sleep now. Stay away from me for i do not trust you and just remember i am protected by the queen."
Liliana was silent. She tried to conjur up ideas of how to get out of the awful room but was not successful. Then liliana thought about the strange girl in the corner. Why would she think such thing. Who was she. Suddenly a strange idea popped into her head, what if she was the princess. Then she pushed away the idea only for it to come back again. Liliana then thought about the shoes. The shoes did not lead her to the princess but then in a strange way if she was the princess the shoes did lead her there. She came to the castle to get the shoes. These thoughts went through her brain a billion times until she slowly fell asleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment